The Best Healthy Seven Layer Dip
Introducing the best Healthy Seven Layer Dip recipe. It’s easy to make and so delicious!
The secret? Using plain Greek yogurt instead of sour cream and mayonnaise! Your friends and family won’t even notice the difference… I promise.
- 3 medium-sized ripe avocados
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 & ½ C plain Greek yogurt
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 2 cans (9 oz. each) bean dip or 2 cans refried beans
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped (optional)
- 3 medium-sized ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cans (3 ½ oz. each) pitted ripe sliced olives, drained (optional)
- 1 package (8 oz.) grated sharp cheddar cheese
Peel, pit and mash avocados in a bowl with lemon juice, salt and pepper (or put in blender). If you’re in a hurry and don’t have any ripe avocados, you can also substitute 2 containers of mildly seasoned guacamole dip from the refrigerated section at the grocery store.
In another bowl, combine yogurt and taco seasoning mix.
Spread bean dip/refried beans on a LARGE shallow serving platter.
Spread avocado mixture over bean dip.
Spread yogurt-taco mixture over the avocado mixture.
Sprinkle with the chopped green onions, then the tomatoes, and finally the olives.
Cover with the grated cheddar cheese.
Serve chilled with your choice of corn chips. Enjoy!
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.